Saturday, April 29, 2006

Feral


I wasn't aroused last night but he was. We went up to bed last night, I went into the bathroom to pee and came back out to Master sitting on my side of the bed with an enormous erection that instantly comanded my attention.

He wanted me to kneel on the floor in front of him but I was in a little too much pain last night so I asked if I could do something other than kneel. He offered to lay on the bed which allows me to lay across the bed. I crawled onto the bed and laid down on my belly with my head near his cock. I gave it a few licks and sucked for a while then started stroking it with my hand. Soft and slow with a very loose grip, a technique that is sure to drive him mad with lust. I stroked his cock as if I had all the time in the world and his orgasm wasn't the goal. I was enjoying the grunts and moans issuing from his lips. There's nothing like happy sounds to get me interested in the task at hand. (no pun intended)

He wanted to lie there and enjoy the handjob but it was almost more than he could take and he decided to f*ck me. He got up and walked around the bed while I knelt up on all fours for him. We don't do this often as it's not his favorite position. Interestingly enough he seemed to enjoy it quite a bit last night. I have to say, despite not being terribly aroused, it felt very good to have his cock inside me. Doggie is one of my favorite positions because he can get very deep that way, deep enough to hit my cervix and hurt just a little bit. That, for me, is the definition of hurts so good. The whole time he's grunting and growling like a feral beast.

It wasn't long before he was ready to move to his favorite position... me lying on my left side with knees bent as if I were sitting and him kneeling behind me. Okay, so I like this position too because he hits a certain spot inside and it makes me smile. When he thrust into me the first time it was with a growl, like a wild animal taking possession of that which is his. I love, love, love it when he f*cks me like that, when he's so aroused and so into it that he can't help but grunt and groan and cling to me with such possessive heat.

While he f*cked me he reached down and grabbed one of my labia and pulled on it, using it almost like a handle to pull me towards him while he thrust into me. It hurts, can't eroticize it, but he enjoys that look of pain on my face and it sends him into a very primal space and it just keeps the whole feral/wild animal sex going which makes the pain bearable.

After he came we cleaned up and his cock was still hard as stone. Too bad he was tired 'else I might have begged him to use it again. As it is, he went to sleep and I read a book for a while. I found myself playing with my nipple while I read and started to get aroused so I decided to take things in hand. I grabbed my buzzy toy and worked myself toward an orgasm. It took a while, as it always has ever since the surgery, but I got there finally and the noise I made woke him up enough to stroke my shoulder and tell me he loved me. I really tried to keep it quiet and to be as still as possible but sometimes, well, you know, it's just impossible.

I wonder if he knows what it was that woke him up last night? I'll find out tonight when he gets home. He went out early this morning to go fishing with his friend from work. I don't know why but I'm always embarrassed when he "catches" me at masturbation. It's silly, but I feel like I've been caught doing something naughty even though that's not the case. Master hasn't had me on orgasm denial for a long, long, long time. Still, it feels naughty when he "catches" me. But, that can be fun all on its own because then he teases me about it and well, it turns him on to know I've been masturbating sooooo it can lead to some fun sex.

No comments: