Saturday, October 14, 2006

Necessity

I hate having to do this. I thought it was something that was just understood, you know? Recent events have led to the necessity of spelling it out in plain English.

So, here it is.

All writing on this site is copyrighted material, do not take posts from this site and post them anywhere else without giving proper credit, including a link back to the page it came from.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration in this matter.

Joy

*Edit- I've disabled right clicking and text highlighting. I don't know if I'll keep it but for now it makes me feel better. I realize this won't stop the truly determined but short of password protecting my blog, which I'd really hate to have to do, I'm willing to try just about anything that might help. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Do let me know if it causes any hassles, I can't think of any off the top of my head but that's not surprising. ;-)

No comments: