Sunday, February 06, 2005

At last!!

At last, finally, it happened!! Last night Master and I had some much needed play time. We went to a friend's play party and took advantage of the opportunity.

I don't think it went quite as he'd planned but it did go for quite some time and the energy we built together was primal and electric. He tore my butt up but I got my licks in too.

We started on the cross with floggers and the quirt, paused for a rest and some water and then moved to the spanking bench for more of the quirt and heavy spanking. I learned later that Master was spanking with all his might. We paused again and I chuckled wickedly while looking him in the eye and asked "Is that all you got?" This was a challenge, plain and simple. I needed to play, I needed to have the fight taken out of me and he was game.

We tussled a bit there on the couch. He bit me a few times but had to work for it. By the time we stopped to catch our breath we were both extremely aroused and had we been at home, would have had some very violent sex.

Instead he put me back on the spanking bench and brought out the canes. He caned my entire backside, from my upper back down to my butt and then to the bottoms of my feet. It was intense, delicious, infuriating, and exciting all at once. I fought to be still, I wasn't physically restrained, I could have run but I didn't. He wanted me there, I stayed. Even though it hurt, I loved it, I reveled in the hurt, wallowed in it, took strength from it. Near the end I yelled into the cushions and cursed at him. He just ate it up...he loved my fighting; it fed him and gave him strength as much as the pain did the same for me.

Afterwards we were both energized and relaxed and just feeling good. This morning I feel so playful and light. Most of all, I feel connected to him. I feel more aware of him; I don't have to see him to feel him sitting there behind me.

Today it feels as if everything is in proper alignment, my mindset, my attitude, and my heart.