Saturday, February 26, 2005

Change in focus?

I think I've surprised myself a little bit. Master and I had a date today to go over the cutting he did on my back a few months ago. Our plans were changed by his employer. They needed him to work today so he's working and has no idea when he'll be off.

I asked him if, since he had to work today, it meant that our plans were cancelled. He's promised that we'll still do it tonight. If it doesn't happen I feel okay with it. He'll do it when he's got the time and the right headspace for it. Mostly, I just wanted to know if I should be prepared for it. Being the cuttee takes a certain headspace too.

In the past I would have gone all pouty about it because I was disappointed and I wanted to do it when I wanted to do it. Notice the I's? Yeah, me too. I think my focus is getting better. I feel more peaceful than I have in the past.

I'm getting ready to head upstairs now and prepare my body for his use in the way that he prefers it. If he chooses to use me, I'll be ready.