Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Color me orgasmic

No sex here, although the scent of the leather lying on our bed right now is enough to get this girl's fire blazing.

Master has spoiled me absolutely rotten in the last 24 hours. Last night he bought me cutting mats and a rotary cutter. Today he took me on a trip to the Leather Factory. I paused just inside the door and took a couple of deep breaths, taking in the scent that permeated the air and sighing happily. Leather just smells like heaven to me.

He bought me two lovely pieces of pigskin in black and purple. I'll be making braided handles for the three new canes I made for him.

Now that I have the basic tools I can make several leather toys and one that isn't leather, which I've been dreaming about having. It also means that I'll be able to make toys for m'Lady as well.

I'm feeling very pumped up right now, who knew new craft projects and some time spent breathing in leather were good medicine for emotional funks? *grins*

Life is good.