Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

A day celebrating lovers and loving. Master and I don't need a special day to show each other our love but we do like to celebrate it.

Master took the day off and when I got home from my classes he and I went out, we had lunch, we shopped, bought wine and sparklies for my hair, and we each had a little Godiva chocolate. It was a wonderful afternoon.

In the evening Master cooked a scrumptious dinner for the three of us, it was only him, myself, and HRS for dinner since Zboy and Zgirl were out with friends. Master and I enjoyed a really nice red wine from the local winery with our dinners.

After dinner we watched Shark Tale with HRS, wonderful movie and wonderful family time. Then we booted her royal tushie out of the living room while we watched Alien vs. Predator.

We had some loverly 'Dult time after everyone went to bed and we finished the night with fresh strawberries and fat free whipped topping. It was fun, it felt decadent, and almost naughty because we ate the strawberries in our bedroom.

I think I'm one lucky girl. I love and am loved in return.