Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sex and sharing

This is a hot topic on the LE list right now and I've got some thoughts about the subject. It does seem that sexual sharing is very common in the D/s world.

My Master is a voyeur, he loves to watch; he loves to watch me no matter what I'm doing. But most of all he loves to see me having sex with others. He enjoys their enjoyment of me. He is very enamored of my charms and he feels it is an honor to share them with someone else.

During sex he'll talk about sharing me with others but without condoms. This scares me and I share my fears with him. As I've gotten older I've become a bit paranoid about STD's. I would like to see my children grow up; I'd like to play with my grandchildren, most of all I'd like to grow old with Master.

In the past, before the M/s, we fulfilled this fantasy with a close friend. I went along because it made him happy and at the time I enjoyed it. Today, being older and hopefully wiser, I would be concerned if Master decided that I was going to have unprotected sex with others. Ultimately, I trust him and I would have to trust that he'd taken all the precautions possible to ensure our health and safety.

This is why it is imperative to get to know a prospective owner before accepting his/her collar. I know that my Master is just as, possibly more than, concerned about our collective health and well-being as I am.

I believe Master sees things the same way I do, STD's are preventable and not using condoms is irresponsible.

The fantasy of not using them with strangers is hot for him but not hot enough to endanger me or himself to fulfill it.