Sunday, February 20, 2005

Props for serving

I want a serving tray. I'm idealizing it I'm sure. It seems to me that it would emphasize my service to Master. I like that idea.

I want to serve him gracefully without spilling our drinks on myself as I juggle plates and glasses. In my fantasies I see myself kneeling and holding the tray steady with his plates and glass resting on it as he eats. Or perhaps having the tray resting on my back while I'm kneeling on all fours as a table.

I don't know if I'll ever get the serving tray I'm dreaming of. Soon we'll have a dining room set and we'll eat in the kitchen with the children. I think that will be nice too. I could set the table for him and serve him as he sits there watching. That would be lovely.

I can't wait for the dining room set to arrive.