Thursday, June 03, 2004

Be careful of what you wish

Lately I have had some difficulty keeping the right headspace. I don't sit around and order Master to serve me or anything like that but I do sometimes feel annoyed or put upon when Master requires my services. I know it shows on my face and unwilling service is not what I want to give to my Master.

Unwilling service is unworthy of him. So, I've asked him for a higher protocol day with the thought that a tightening of the reins will help reinforce my position. Master has granted my request; Saturday will be that day as we'll be spending the day with lifestyle friends. Generally we are very relaxed here at home and at lifestyle events I am generally allowed to wander and interact at will.

I'm having second thoughts about this request. I'm concerned that instead of feeling my position more I will feel stifled and will chafe at the bit. It's true what they say, be careful of what you wish you just might get it.
I will believe I am up to the challenge and that I can learn from the experience. I will believe that it will help me feel my position as his slave.