Sunday, June 13, 2004

Blech!

I feel like I'm huge. I went and tried on a pair of Capri pants that would be adorable on a thinner person, on me they just looked clown silly. It was disappointing. So what do I do? I ask to buy a bottle of Coke C2. It wasn't the best choice but it was better than regular Coke.

Instead of dwelling on my size I'm going to write my list of positives for the week. Master was kind enough to let me drop down to doing them once a week instead of every day. I was having trouble keeping up with homework and still writing my positives.

1.) I am sexy
People desire me; I am told that the way I look at a person can just drive them wild.
2.) I am beautiful
I have pretty eyes that are extremely expressive and my hair is luxuriously thick and naturally curly.
3.) I am a good friend
I genuinely care about my friends and do what I can to be there for them.
4.) I am a good student
I study hard, absorb the material, and am eager to learn.
5.) I am a good slave
I am devoted to my Master and work hard to please him.

And when I'm not focused on the negative, I know these things to be true.