Thursday, June 10, 2004

Suffering for Him

I don't quite understand it, this need I have. I need to suffer for him. Suffering for his pleasure is sometimes more satisfying than the best orgasm.

I get aroused just thinking about the most recent session of suffering for him. We were lying in bed in the middle of the day; he'd requested a hand job…while I stroked him he began stroking my back and then slid a hand down the back of my shorts and began stroking my behind. The more firm his strokes got, the more aroused I became.

He started talking then, telling me how he ought to take my ass by force and how he wouldn't stop even if it hurt. Normally this kind of talk would worry me a little as anal sex isn't often pleasurable for me. That day, it turned me on to know that he would use me and hurt me for his pleasure. Then he told me "Ask me to buttfuck you." The crude words only added to the excitement. I shivered as I looked up at him, took a breath and pleaded "Please fuck my ass." He immediately got up and grabbed a condom while ordering me to strip and bend over the bed.

I knelt there shivering and aching with need. I was so very aroused but an orgasm wouldn't satisfy this need. When he stepped up behind me he told me "This ass is my property." He used copious amounts of lubrication but still it hurt as he entered me... I pleaded for him to go slow and to let me back onto him. He was relentless and soon had his cock buried inside me. It hurt, the pain filled me and the bed absorbed my cries as he used and abused my ass.

It seemed to last forever, the pain filled and surrounded me...I was animal wild and had no control over the cries torn from my throat. All I could do was endure. I endured his onslaught and thrilled at the growls coming from him.

Afterwards I was weak and shaky, similar to how I feel after a very intense S&M session... it was a delicious feeling. All of me belongs to him, even my pain. It's his to give, his to take, his to feed on.