Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Busy, busy

Our weekend was wonderful. We spent most of Saturday with two very wonderful lifestyle friends and got some play time in as well as some bonding time. It felt so good to just be in slave space and to not have to try to serve from "Mommy Space".

Our playtime was short but delicious... While Master used the knife on me it felt like he was working to resist the urge to puncture my neck, it thrills me, to feel his beast straining against the cage he keeps it in... I don't know what to call that inside me which answers the howl of his beast but whatever it is wanted so badly to feel the blade enter my skin.
As he caned me I wanted to squirm away but at the same time I felt my body offering itself up to him for more... the pain became something more...it swelled and enveloped me…it pulsed from within me…it was bliss, it was his.

Later that evening we went to the bar with our friends and just relaxed and let loose. I had an admirer the entire night... every time I looked around his penetrating gaze was fixed on me. Eventually, while I was in the bathroom, he walked up to Master and told him how beautiful he thought I was. I think Master enjoyed the compliments paid to his property, I know I did.

Once we got home we were ravenous for each other's bodies. Master f***ed me and then stopped, holding himself motionless inside me he began to pinch and pull at my clit and labia... it felt like he'd pull them off. Watching me suffer under him was enough to set off a very powerful orgasm for him. It was amazing to see that my suffering could give him such pleasure. I felt immense pleasure at being able to serve him in this way.

He followed up by giving me an orgasm which was a special treat.
Sunday started with lusty sexy fun, the rest of the day was pretty slow paced and relaxed.

Monday morning Master gave me a small reminder of his ownership and care of me...it was nearly time to go but I hadn't finished my breakfast yet. I started to put it down so that I could go and not keep him waiting. Master responded with "No, finish your breakfast and make sure to drink all of your orange juice." It was a small thing yet it reinforced my enslavement and was a nice way to begin the day.

This week is going to be hectic; I have an enormous amount of homework that will remain constant throughout the summer term. I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water. I got the admonition last night that for now my time is mine to manage but if I continue to struggle to get the work done Master will take over and manage it for me. So, with that I'm going to sign off and get to work.