Friday, June 04, 2004

Impressions and perceptions

I found out this afternoon that a slave friend of mine had me way up on a pedastal as the perfect slave. I don't know where she got the idea because she's seen me interact with Master and with others. She hasn't seen the raving psychotic side of me but only a select few get that dubious honor. Still, I'm far from perfect. Sometimes I'm not even average. I struggle with obedience and with service. I'm a smart alec, I'm opinionated, I'm hot tempered, high strung, and high maintenance.

I am stunned by the knowledge that I could be giving the impression that I'm the perfect slave. I thought I was genuine with my words and my behavior.

I'm not sure how to correct this misconception or how to prevent it in the future. I hope by Master and I spending more face to face time with her and her Master she will come to know that I'm just as human as she is and just as prone to making mistakes, having bad days, or just feeling ornery.

I adore her and her Master, I'd hate to have any distance between us, I'd rather us be very good friends for a very long time.