Saturday, June 05, 2004

Verra verra interesting

Okay, so I had Human Relations in Business today. It's a class that is designed to improve one's interpersonal skills. Anyway, we had to do the touchy feely getting to know you stuff today. I really dislike it... I can't help it I think it's goofy.

Still, I play along and get involved. As we were doing it I noticed something... there is a whole group of guys in our class that are from smaller farming type communities... they clustered together and really didn't get up to mingle with the rest of the class we had to go to them. I don't know why but this was fascinating to me. I'm shy and introverted in a room with folks I don't know but even I get up and move around.

I've got a bucket load of homework to do before Monday. Nothing terribly taxing really, just loads of it. *chuckles*

I'm excited about tomorrow... a WHOLE day spent with lifestyle friends. I spent more time thinking about what specific higher protocols I was craving and finally realized something. What I'm craving more than anything is some Master and me time... time where I can be nothing but his slave without having to shift back into mommy mode or student mode or daughter or sister mode. Master acknowledged that he's been craving the same thing and that lack of play time has left him frustrated as well. I think we'll both feel *much* better come Sunday.

I'm looking forward to sitting on a tender bottom as I study. *silly grins*