Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Fitness Fantasy

As I was driving to class this morning I listened to the radio. I happened to stop on 102.5 for a second and heard marine corps-like drilling and heard someone grunting and moaning a bit. My curiosity was piqued so I had to listen on.

The producer of 102.5 does a sort of dare every Wednesday... today he was doing a Marine Corps boot camp workout at 7Flags. He wore a mic and ear piece so he could still communicate with the dj's while doing the workout. I got to hear him moan, grunt, groan and struggle to do the workout as the instructor barked commands in the background and even insisted on a hearty "Yes Sir!" response. The dj's teased and taunted the producer the entire time.

Call me twisted but the entire scenario turned me on, I really got off on hearing his struggles and listening to them tease and taunt him.

I found myself fantasizing about doing a scene like that... both as the one in charge and as the one having to try to do the workout. *shivers*

Am I twisted or what? I guess this gives new meaning to the term Fitness Fantasy. *grins*