Friday, July 22, 2005

Can't Sleep



I tried to, I really gave it an honest try, but I couldn't sleep. I'm tired too. Not fair.

Maybe I shouldn't have read vampire erotica before trying to go to sleep? All I could think of was hot monkey sex with one of my males, or both. Greedy? Yes I am and not too proud to admit it. I have terrible timing though. Master was feeling frisky before bedtime and I was still feeling less than friendly so I took care of his needs and sent him off to sweet slumber while I read a book. What was I thinking?? Now I get to spend the next who knows how long waiting for some satisfaction.

I'm constantly drawn back to a couple of nights ago. We were in bed, Master and I, and neither of us were feeling very amorous so he laid there trying to fall asleep and I read a book. Suddenly a storm rolled in and it was a doozy. Lightning that dazzled the eyes and thunder that rocked the windows. Master started cozying up to me, or maybe I cozied up to him, I can't remember. All I remember for sure is his warm breath on the back of my neck teasing and promising. He took the time to push the right buttons, kissing the back of my neck and shoulders, stroking my breasts, all while I reach back with one hand and stroke his cock. That has got to be, by far, my favorite form of foreplay. We worked ourselves up to a fever pitch and tossed back the covers. I reached over to shut off the lamp and asked him to open the blinds a little. Just as the storm was building up to full strength we started working up to our own crescendo. He laid on his side with me on my back and he slid into me with ease while I grabbed the pocket rocket, I wanted to come on his cock. He stroked slowly inside me while I frantically worked my clit. I was anxious for it, my need was so great. His orgasm came first with mine following closely on its heels as I begged "Pleasepleaseplease stay there". Soon I thrashed around and rocked back and forth on his cock which sent him into further paroxysms of pleasure as my cunt clenched around his extremely sensitive cock.

There's nothing quite like sex during a nighttime thunderstorm if you ask me. *G*

Of course retelling this doesn't help me one iota. Horny and can't sleep because of it? Remember the last great sex you had and talk about it. Yeah, that helps. NOT! lol

Ahh well, perhaps I should go give sleep another try.

No comments: