Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friday Night

Last night was and wasn't, everything we'd hope it would be. We spent a good part of the time just chatting up with friends which was really nice. I felt a tension headache budding midway through the evening and I knew it didn't bode well but tried to ignore it and hoped it'd go away.

Finally Master decided we should go downstairs. After we went into the medical room he started laying things out in preparation for piercing me. That's when the serious nerves hit. I was reluctant to undress, I kept hoping he was just playing with my mind. But, he ordered me to remove my top and bra. I did as I was told and after a couple of nice kisses from him, I climbed up onto the gyno table. I wanted to sit upright but he told me to lean back. I was really nervous then.

When he came at me with the needle I was ready to bolt. The thought of getting up and running from the room did cross my mind but I couldn't make myself do it. He wanted this and I wanted to give it to him. I think I whimpered "nonono" just as he started pushing the needle through. I couldn't think beyond that. As the needle continued its slow journey through my nipple I kept up a litany of "Ohsh*tf*cknosh*tsh*tshi*t" It burned and burned, and continued to burn even after it was all the way through.

Master brought my hand to his groin to show me just how much he enjoyed it. I was happy about that but couldn't think past the burning in my nipple. It didn't ease up until a minute or so before he removed it. He wanted to do the other nipple but I told him that the first one was an icky pain. He told me I could beg him to not do the other one and I asked "Will it help if I do?" *chuckles* I know where I stand.

He decided to not do the other one, he doesn't really like to inflict pain if it's truly not good pain.

He'd planned to play with me more a little later on so we went out and socialized some more. Finally he decided we'd play, but we kept socializing. I thought it meant that he didn't want to play which, at that point was fine with me. The headache had gotten worse and I didn't think I'd be able to find my groove if we did play. However, he wanted to try so I was game. He decided that he wanted to play in the other room and had me schlep all our gear to that room. Then he said "No, let's go to the other room" so I had to schlep everything back again. He did this a couple of times and I began to get a little cranky. My head hurt, my back was starting to hurt from all the standing I'd been doing, and our gear is heavy which made my back ache more.

He was talking with m'Lady about how fun it was to make me tote the gear back and forth and my mouth ran without my thinking about it. I said "Sure, I can do this all night if you don't want to do anything else." I knew as soon as I said it I was wrong. He looked at me with that look he gets, the one that says I've overstepped my bounds, and told me that perhaps I needed punished. I quickly qualified what I'd said and let him know that I'd be useless if I kept it up.

He decided to have me move the gear to the other room, the one with a bed, and there we set up to play. I'd like to say the play went great but it didn't. I couldn't find my groove and I kept getting angry at everything he was doing. I got angrier and at one point I was just this side of getting up and hitting him. Not good.

Not long after that I couldn't catch my breath, I was breathing too fast and I got overheated. He called a halt and between him and m'Lady, they got me some water. I laid there for a while regained control of my breathing while cooling off. I felt like such a git. Why couldn't I just relax and let go? I think the headache was a good part of it, I was extra sensitive to everything and my pain tolerance goes to heck when I've got one.

I feel bad for my open defiance last night. I can say some pretty stupid things sometimes.

On the drive home I told Master that I thought maybe we should try the nipple piercing again when I don't have a headache. Maybe I can get into it if my head doesn't hurt. He thinks I'm crazy. *smiles*

No comments: