Saturday, January 08, 2005

Learning new tricks

Tonight Master and I went to the grocery store and picked up foods for the new diet that begins next week. We'll be finishing up the last of the caffeinated sodas this weekend and once they're gone, they're gone.

I'm going to miss my diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. It's become my favorite soda. Maybe Master will let me have one once in a blue moon.

The plan was for me to begin walking on the treadmill every day next week but it's starting to look as if the most recent steroid injection isn't taking. So, I've gotten things in motion so I can take a water aerobics class at the Wellness Center. I'm really looking forward to it. I want to get moving and make my body stronger but I can't do it as effectively if doing so causes more pain.

I'm feeling hopeful about this whole endeavor because I've got a lot of support and best of all, Master is on board this time.

I joined an e-mail support group for submissives that are dieting called Submissives Taking It Off. I've only been on the list for a day and already I feel very comfortable and the support is plentiful, I like that.

I'm focusing on how great I'll feel once I start shedding some pounds. Each pound I lose is one less pound weighing me down and making me sick and tired.

I have this odd visualization of my mental self digging its way up and out through my physical self. My mental self doesn't match my physical self you see.

When I dream, my dream, or mental self, is still 128 pounds and healthy.

This is going to be one heck of a journey and I'm packed and ready to go.