Sunday, January 16, 2005

Random thoughts

These past couple of weeks have been difficult. I can't sit in an upright position for very long at all. If I do I get these horrendous tension headaches that turn to migraine strength and take about two days of medicating to go away. This is very frustrating when I have to spend at least two hours a day in class and then however many hours it takes to do the class work so I don't fall behind.

The last steroid injection didn't take and I go in this week to discuss the next step. I'm eager to get the next procedure, disc nuclearplasty, scheduled so that I can hopefully be "fixed" and able to function normally!

Master and I haven't done more than cuddle companionably this week because of my headaches/back pains, and his exhaustion. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess it sort of feels like we're living in a holding pattern, waiting for these obstacles to clear. I've been serving when I can and the best that I can. That, I think, will never change.

I'd just like the rest of the activities that we do to resume dangit. I'm craving a nice spanking, or even a caning. I want to feel his hands on my body taking possession of me, roughly kneading my flesh. *sigh*

It feels like years since Master has touched me that way. It's not any fault of his, I haven't exactly been touchable since I'm always in some sort of pain. Back problems are really frustrating, really.

Onto other news, I'm taking some very positive steps towards healing my back. I'm all signed up and outfitted to start taking water aerobics classes. I can't wait to get moving! I really believe that this is key to healing my back. Okay, I'm looking forward to sitting in the hot tub too. *grinning ear to ear*

I am trying very hard to keep a positive attitude about healing my back. I know this, attitude, is crucial to getting better.