Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to one and all. Today marks about the 10 month point in my first year as Master's slave.

I can't believe nearly an entire year has passed since he collared me.

I feel like I've grown some in my slavery but I know I've got a long way yet to go. I doubt I'll ever be finished and that's dandy with me. I'm enjoying the journey.

We spent New Year's Eve with m'Lady and her boy, and Master J and his girl. We had a lovely three course dinner of excellent Italian fare.

There was much laughter and good conversation. It had been too long since we'd seen each other. Master, I, m'Lady, and her boy spent the night.

In the morning we all woke to the scent of fresh coffee and homemade cinnamon rolls. It made me nostalgic for a period in my childhood. We'd go spend holidays with my godmother and her family; mornings were always heralded by the scent of fresh coffee and sometimes hot breakfast.

I remember spending one morning sitting on the deck with a cup of something watching the sun come up over the lake behind my godmother's house. It was such a perfectly peaceful moment. The morning air was a bit chill but it was worth it to see that sight.

That sense of peace and perfection has stayed with me my whole life.

We left there around 11:30 and made it home only to find freezing rain had mucked up the roads. Later on in the day the roads cleared up a bit and Master and I got out to do a bit of grocery shopping.

The only major disappointment so far was the fact that Master didn't play with me as he'd suggested he might on Friday night. I was all revved up and ready to go but he was too pooped to spank.

By morning though, my disappointment had calmed down and I was able to make the rest of the day a good one.

Even finding out that Little Miss Rain cloud didn't make it home from her boyfriend's place the night before didn't darken the day for long. However, a chastity device might be in order for that girl.