Sunday, December 12, 2004

Motivation

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing . . . that's why we recommend it daily."

- Zig Ziglar, speaker and author

Questions to Ponder

Do I try to motivate myself?


I try to motivate myself in the beginning of any venture but end up running out of steam when things get difficult.


What can I do everyday to stay motivated?

Leave myself little reminders in key places like an inspirational note on the fridge or on a posty stuck to my monitor.

Make a list and make it part of my routine to do at least one thing on the list every day.

Enlist the help of one or two good friends to act as external motivation and support when my internal motivation is failing.

What else could I accomplish if I stayed motivated?

What couldn't I accomplish if I stayed motivated? I think that's the better question. If I can stay motivated the sky is the limit.