Thursday, December 09, 2004

On a lighter note

After the gloom and doom I decided to do something fun for today's post. The journal prompt question comes from Kindlings

3. When was the last time you had a mind shattering orgasm?

It's funny, in the past few months I've become less orgasm oriented than I once was. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy orgasms when I'm allowed to have them. It's just that I don't focus so much on my pleasure any more. I'm more concerned with Master's pleasure and if he decides that I can have an O, that's a bonus!

So, the last time I had a mind shattering orgasm... it was a couple of days ago, actually the night I had my meltdown. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to have one, considering the mood I was in.

Master started by having me lie down and he began stroking me and pulling my labia and then he reached for the Pocket Rocket. I felt a little apprehensive, it isn't easy for me to orgasm and it's even more difficult for someone else to bring me to orgasm. But, I tried to relax and enjoy the sensations as he rested the PR against my clit. It began to feel pretty good and I couldn't help but wiggle and moan. He then slid a couple of fingers inside and started hitting my Woo-Hoo spots. It felt wonderful and my hips started thrusting of their own volition. Eventually I had to take over the PR and it wasn't long before I felt the first tingle of impending orgasm.

It roared through me like a bolt of lightning and left me limp and drowsy afterwards. It was all I could do to smile my thanks to Master. All the stress and tension I'd been feeling was gone and in its place was a nice peaceful calm.